Knowledge & Understanding
1. Appraise and demonstrate a breadth of knowledge relating to contemporary drawing practice.
2. Identify resources and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of techniques required for a range of drawing tasks.
Cognitive & Intellectual Skills
3. Evaluate historical and contemporary practice in drawing.
4. Synthesise observation, existing and acquired knowledge in the production of original imagery.
Practical & Professional Skills
5. Analyse and interpret visual situations in order to represent them effectively.
6. Demonstrate use of appropriate tools and techniques to achieve a professional result.
Key Transferable Skills
7. Apply practice-based research to the development of original ideas.
8. Apply professional techniques to a range of commercial problems.
Tuesday, 19 November 2013
Drawing for Concept art learning outcomes
I will post the learning outcomes for the drawing for concept art module here when its time. For now these are the learning outcomes I will address by the end of this module.