These are the learning outcomes for the Character and Environment design module.
1. Demonstrate a comprehensive and critical understanding of the issues relevant to character design in various contexts.
2. Demonstrate a comprehensive and critical understanding of techniques and methods appropriate to the chosen area of design.
3. Act autonomously in the research and synthesis of visual materials to support and inform the creation of original concepts.
4. Critically evaluate and defend your own work in the context of contemporary practice.
5. Explore, critically evaluate and implement the appropriate skills relevant to the creation of character design.
6. Operate ethically demonstrating critical understanding of the issues governing good practice.
7. Demonstrate an independent and reflective approach to personal and professional development.